We’re excited to announce our generous partners have extended pallet shipping for the East Coast until November 7.
We are very grateful to have a number of freight partners who assist Good360 in delivering pallets at low or no cost to many of our members across the country. However, as peak delivery season approaches some of our partners have reduced or have no capacity to offer this service for the remainder of 2023. As such,
from November 1 from November 7 free pallet shipping for our Eastern Sea Board members (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and surrounding areas) will be temporarily unavailable until mid to late January 2024.
NB: We are happy to hold affected deliveries until 2024
If you wish to order pallets during this time Good360 can hold these deliveries for you until our network is back up and running in the new year. You don’t need to do anything, simply place your pallet order as normal and if your postcode is affected by the changes, our customer success team will contact you to confirm your order hold to allow you to take advantage of the pallet shipping network once it is up and running.
Unaffected Order Types
The following order types will be unaffected by the above changes:
- Click & Collect / Collect from Donor
- Local Store Donation Program
- Orders shipped by our donor partners
- Carton orders nationally
- Pallet deliveries to Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia & North Territory
- Pallet deliveries to postcodes outside our freight network (paid shipping)
Pallet Shipping FAQ
How do I know if I am in the freight network?
Good360 has launched a new badge feature on our catalogue to let you know if your postcode is within our Partner Freight Network. If you see the above badge, you are eligible to order products by the pallet for low/no cost.
If your location is part of the freight network the badge will appear in place of the shipping method badge (in the bottom right-hand corner of the image and/ or next to the handling amount) as well as on your account dashboard.
We have also created this handy map tool for you to search your postcode to check if you are eligible for the freight network. You can also see our delivery FAQ.
Why is my postcode excluded from the freight network?
Good360 is very lucky to have some wonderful freight partners including DHL, Northline, Cochranes, Centurion and TasFreight to deliver goods by the pallet at a reduced cost to areas across Australia. Currently, we are limited to offering discounted pallet shipping to postcodes that these logistics companies have the capacity to service; the included and excluded postcodes are reflective of this. We are always striving to broaden the included areas by expanding our existing partnerships and creating new relationships and aim to continue to add to the included postcodes until every corner of Australia is covered.
REMINDER: If you are in the Freight Network you will see a pallet badge displayed on your dashboard and on pallet products.
Why can’t I order pallets?
You could be in a membership tier that does not allow you to order pallets; Foundation members are excluded from ordering pallets. If this isn’t the case, please contact us via our LiveChat or by calling
(02) 8594 3600.
I am in the freight network but I don’t have a forklift, can I still order?
Our courier partners are happy to work with you to hand unload your order if you don’t have access to a forklift or pallet jack. Just ensure you have the capacity to store (and distribute in a timely manner) the number of boxes included in the pallet. Another consideration before placing any pallet order is will a large delivery truck be able to access your street/ building.
I want to order a pallet but I am outside the pallet network.
If you are outside of our current pallet network you have 3 possible options if you wish to purchase pallets from Good360:
- If you are within driving distance of our RDC in Smithfield NSW you can select the delivery method of Click & Collect at checkout and collect the goods directly yourself. NOTE: You do not need to collect by the pallet. As long as your vehicle is large enough to receive all cartons you may wish to hand load.
- If you have your own courier company that you work with, you can order a pallet with the delivery method of Click & Collect – and arrange for your own freight service to collect the goods (at your own expense) from the Good360 RDC in Smithfield NSW. All pallets are under 1.2m high (including pallet height) and the weight of the pallet is listed at the bottom of each product description.
- You can still checkout with Deliver to Door (delivery to your registered shipping address). If this method is selected there may be a cost associated with the shipping. This cost will be quoted to you at the time of checkout and added to your total order cost, due for payment at the time of checkout, along with any handling fees. If this method is selected your items will be sent via Startrack (Australia Post) as individual cartons as opposed to one pallet, the number of cartons is specified at the bottom of the product description.