Good360 offers you the chance to help change the world, by joining a team of committed professionals who use their talents to help connect charities, schools and society’s most vulnerable with businesses willing to donate unsold or surplus goods, services and disaster recovery essentials.
Join a team that Make Good Happen
Join our team of passionate, dedicated and diverse professionals by helping people in communities across Australia whilst also helping our planet by reducing waste at the same time.
Whether you are just starting out or are an experienced professional, explore the benefits and opportunities to work or volunteer with Good360 Australia.
What's it like to work at Good360?
At Good360 we strive to match your career objectives with a compelling cause to enable you to positively contribute to the community in which you live. You will work collaboratively alongside people that are passionate about helping people and the planet.
Your skills and experience can make a difference in helping us achieve our organisational goals by working cohesively as a team. We are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals who can help us deliver impact for our charities and corporate partners every single day, allowing us to continue to help Australians in need.
We are committed to providing a work environment that is:
- safe and supports your wellbeing
- inclusive, supportive, equitable and diverse
- flexible and supports work / life balance
- challenging, fulfilling, and interesting
Our culture is shaped by our team members living our values of:
Kindness, We bring kindness to every interaction. ‘Tempering every interaction with kindness allows people and possibilities to flourish’.
Integrity, We build open and honest relationships through communication. ‘Building trusting relationships makes us more productive and effective’.
Collaboration, We collaborate – not replicate. ‘We know that the sum is greater than the parts, we share knowledge, collaborate and support other NFPs to maximise collective impact’.
and Innovation, We embrace and drive change. ‘We believe in making a positive impact on people and the planet, and it starts with ourselves’.
Our Commitment to
People and the Planet
Good360 is committed to creating a more sustainable future for people and the planet. We are doing this in three key areas:
Advocacy for policy and systems changes to support the health and well-being of all Australians.
- We do this through strategic alliances and collaborations with Industry partners including the Australian Retailers Association (ARA), the Product Stewardship Centre of Excellence, and a cross-sector Sustainability Consortium with Charitable Recycling Australia to advocate for the policy and legislation changes necessary to transition to a fair and just Circular Economy while achieving specific Environmental, Social and Economic outcomes.
Connecting business generosity and surplus with genuine needs in our communities.
- We connect with a growing network of businesses who all donate surplus goods to our charity and disadvantaged school members across Australia, matching generosity and surplus with genuine need.
- Good360 Inner Circle offers businesses a structured program to support businesses on their sustainability journeys towards zero waste while generating positive social impact. We have a goal of connecting $1 billion of goods to Australians in need by 2025.
Implementing Good360’s People and Planet action plan, assessing all key aspects of internal operations through a sustainability lens.
- This action plan provides a roadmap for us to achieve our long-term environmental, social, and economic goals while documenting the strategies and actions required to achieve those outcomes
UN Sustainable Development Goals
Good360 is committed to providing the best employment opportunities for our employees. That’s why, internally, we are working towards the following Sustainable Development Goals, so we can provide a safe and equal workplace.
We are always interested to hear from people who would like to work or volunteer with us –
please send us an email.
Partnership Manager - Corporate
This is an exciting and fulfilling role that will change the lives of Australians in need, creating environmental change and providing businesses with a corporate social responsibility strategy to engage employees and consumers.
The Partnership Manager (Corporate) is the face of Good360 with our Corporate Partners, responsible for being the partnerships & relationships leader for our corporate partners.
Supporting the Head of Merchandise, the main objectives of this role are to develop, maintain and enhance our corporate partnerships, grow our revenue base and new product donations in key product categories, as well as build our brand with our partners.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic person, with the ability to think strategically and outside the box then click the link below to find out more.
Corporate Accounts Coordinator
This key position will coordinate Good360’s Corporate Partnerships and general customer enquiries with efficiency and professionalism. Working closely with the Partnership Managers and colleagues from other departments, you will to drive impact and meet Good360’s strategic and operational objectives.
Key components of this role will include; communicating with corporate partners and members, implementing systems and processes to streamline and simplify internal operations and work to build and strengthen our relationships with partners enhancing the flow of product donations, revenue and campaigns.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn and progress your communication skills, while bringing purpose and meaning into your career, supporting Good360 as we work to reduce need and waste in our communities at the same time, click the link for more details.