Corporate Partnership Manager
Location: Good360 HQ – Mascot
Employment Type: Full-time or part-time. Let us know how you would like to work – we are flexible for the right candidate!
Purpose: To ensure our financial sustainability through collaborations with corporate partners
Key Collaborations: Our Managing Director, Board, Advisory Council and other employees; Current corporate partners; The Australian business community
Working alongside our executive team and Board, you will be developing and implementing existing and new business development strategies that align with our purpose so we can effectively collaborate with corporate Australia to achieve our mission and vision.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generating new sources of revenue.
- Engaging, expanding and maintaining relationships with our current corporate partners.
- Developing new partnerships that will allow us to increase our impact and support for Australian not for profits across the whole country.
- Developing relevant products and pitching our business at Boardroom level.
This role would suit someone with current business development experience who is looking to make a difference. With a high degree of commercial acumen and business judgement, you will have a proven track record of managing and achieving sales targets and generating consistent year on year growth plans to ensure the required financial outcomes. Pitching is when you shine – with confidence and a natural ability to listen and understand your target audience, you believe in the power of relationships and are looking for a challenge. With a sound background in negotiation, you thrive in a fast-paced environment where disruption is a key driver of success and resilience is a core attribute.
For full details, please download the Job Description.
Qualifications and Experience Essential:
- At least 5 years corporate relationship management experience and knowledge of corporate business strategies.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or workplace-based experience in corporate partnerships.
- A proven successful, track record of acquiring, retaining and growing partnerships so they increase their financial and non-financial value over time.
- Ability to network and develop strong, consultative, senior commercial relationships.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills, and extensive experience in developing and presenting proposals.
- Confidence to speak in public and deal with senior personnel at corporates to capitalise on leads and opportunities.
- Excellent strategic research, pitch, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage several projects at once, to prioritise work and to work effectively to meet tight deadlines for proposals and reporting.
- Excels at developing strong case for support for business in a complex and often hierarchical environment.
- Creative flair for the development of innovative partnership concepts and process improvements to add value to Good360’s corporate partnerships offering.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and products (specifically Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Previous experience in use of CRM systems is advantageous.
- Genuine interest to work in a Non-profit to make significant change and improve the lives of Australians in need.
HOW TO APPLY?
We want to know more about you and what you can offer – please fill in our application form available at Good360 -Corporate Partnership Manager Application and hopefully we’ll get to meet you soon.