At Good360 we recognise that with the rising cost of living crisis and the dropping temperatures, the demand for assistance is increasing rapidly. So, we want to help you, our members, to maximise the impact you can create in your communities as we near this end of financial year with a special EOFY promotion.
For the next two weeks, from Wednesday the 31st of May until Friday the 30th of June (11:59 pm) 2023 we are offering FREE shipping and FREE handling on selected items.
A few terms and conditions to note so can make the most of our EOFY FREE FREE offer:
- Enjoy our FREE FREE offer from Wednesday 31st of May until Friday the 30th of June (11:59 pm), however, Good360 reserves the right to extend or end the promotion at any time and without notice.
- Monthly membership carton limits do not apply during the promotional period.
- You can shop all products with FREE handling in our new FREE FREE category here.
- Products eligible for free handling will also contain a red FREE badge at the top of the overview, on the product page.
- For the remainder of the promotion, ALL products on the Good360 Catalogue can have the promotion shipping credit applied.
- The free handling discount will apply to all eligible products at checkout.
- An estimated handling fee may appear in your cart, however do not worry as this will reduce to zero once you proceed to the final payment screen.
You can take advantage of the free shipping in a few different ways:
- Our free pallet network
- Thanks to our shipping partners we can offer free shipping of pallet skus (will be identified as a pallet in the product name) to a number of post codes around Australia, if you are unsure if you are eligible for free pallet shipping you can check our map here.
- During the promotion period Advantage members will be permitted to order pallet skus and take advantage of the free pallet shipping network.
- Click and Collect
- As per normal click and collect terms and conditions, you are required to confirm your collection slot as soon as possible and arrive for your selected collection period promptly and with an appropriate vehicle to take all products ordered.
- If you can’t pick up the goods on the booked date and time, please advise Customer Success as soon as possible on 02 8594 3600 and they will book in another date for you.
- Any orders not collected and/or rebooked within 48 hours will be cancelled and returned to stock.
- A weekly shipping discount of up to $50 will be automatically applied to your account
- The shipping discount can now be utilised on ALL products on the Good360 catalogue, including LEGO. You will just need to pay the handling fee for these products.
- Credit must be used in a single order.
- The credit will be reset each week of the promotion (on a Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning)
- Any unused credit from the previous week will not roll over and will be lost.
- If your total shipping is more than $50, the credit will apply to your order as a discount off of the total shipping charge and you will be responsible for payment of the balance.
- As with the handling discount the shipping discount will apply in the final checkout screen, as such you may see an estimated shipping charge in your cart – however this will reduce by a maximum of $50 in the final payment window.
- No Mixed Carts: You will not be able to create a single order with both eligible and ineligible free handling product
- Due to the nature of the product Good360 receives there will be limited quantities available, the promotion is only available while stocks last and there will be no rain checks. However, we will be receiving new products during the promotion period and encourage you to check the Good360 catalogue regularly to avoid missing out.
- While normal membership level cart restrictions do not apply during the promotion period individual product restrictions may still apply, this is to ensure as many members have access to certain products as possible.
- As a member of Good360 you have a duty of care to only order what your community needs and what your can accept delivery of, store and distribute in a timely manner. Good360 reserves the right to cancel any order that is deemed to be not for reasonable use.
- As per standard operating procedures all orders are final and Good360 do not accept cancellations for change of mind.
- An impact story for any orders must be provided within 8 weeks of delivery as per your member terms & conditions.
- Please note, due to increased demand on the Good360 team and our shipping partners there may be some delays to the processing and delivery of your order. Thank you in advance for your patience
- Finally, please remember our team is here to help not to be hurt. While we appreciate you may be frustrated or disappointed aggressive or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. Thank you.
Good360 members can enjoy this offer from today until the 30th of June or while stocks last. Shop today to avoid disappointment.
As always, this promotion is subject to Good360’s standard Terms & Conditions and Good360 reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.