Volunteer Profile – KC Wong
- When did you commence with Good360? June 2016
- What is your role at Good360? I am on the Giving Team and spend my day on the phone for welcome calls, advice, support and renewals. My inspiration are words I heard many years ago that are still clear in my heart and mind ‘Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something to make this world a better place.’
- Where do you call home? Surry Hills, Sydney
- Tell us a bit more about yourself!? I have many qualities, but may contain nuts too!
- What roles/jobs have you undertaken and for what organisations/industries? Trained in London as a professional chef – worked in London, Genting Highlands, Christmas Island and Sydney. Favourite job – Royal Caribbean International as a Purser, on gorgeous ships and meeting so many wonderful people.
- What are your passions? What are your interests? Travel, Cinema and Dining out
- What do you consider your main achievements in life so far? Giving up SMOKING ten years ago!