Our April Member of the Month was The Beauty Bank! The Beauty Bank has been a Good360 member for almost 4 years, joining in October 2016. During COVID-19 they have been spreading joy and love by supplying little luxury gift packs to our front line workers.
Volunteer Profile – Jason Guan
- When did you commence with Good360? November 2016.
- What is your role at Good360? I am on the accounts and administration team. My main responsibilities include activating and maintaining charity registrations and completing daily bank reconciliation consisting of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Where do you call home? Sydney, NSW
- Tell us a bit more about yourself! I am the youngest in a family of four and currently a university student – Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting at Macquarie University.
- What roles/jobs have you undertaken and for what organisations/industries?Good360 is
my firstactual work experience I have!
- What are your passions? What are your interests? What do you consider your main achievements in life so far? Passions: helping people on a daily basis. Interests: reading and a huge sporting fanatic – including basketball, soccer and tennis. I play but not competitively (just with friends). Favourite Basketball Team – Oklahoma City Thunder. Favourite Tennis Player – Roger Federer. Travel:
idealplace would be either USA or Europe.
Main achievements: Getting into university is my biggest achievement. With that being said, by volunteering at Good360 has given me a positive reflection of life working with generous people. I am proud to find Good360 as a way to start my career and am grateful of having this wonderful experience.
I am hoping to achieve a CA / CPA qualification once I finish my degree. I am interested in the taxation industry i.e. helping clients with lodging their tax returns and possibly help businesses develop financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements etc.
Share on social
You may also like the following
Lydia is a Year 6 student at Delegate Public School. During the recent bushfire crisis that severely impacted the Delegate community, Lydia was evacuated six times whilst her parents remained home to defend their property from the fires. She has written and shared a beautiful poem on her experience.
Published by Power Retail – 18 May 2020