New to Good360?
Good360 is a charity that takes brand new, unsold goods from businesses and distributes them to charities and Not for Profits to help Australians in need.
To date we have sourced more than $45 million in brand new donated goods from our generous partners including BIG W, L’Oréal, 3M, LEGO, Winc (formerly Staples), LUSH and many more and delivered millions of goods to our member charities all around Australia.
For an annual membership fee of $250+ GST charities can access brand new, non-perishable goods from some of Australia’s biggest brands, retailers and manufacturers via our online store.
Like an eBay for charities – but charities get the goods they need for free and only pay a small shipping and handling fee to get the goods delivered right to their door.
Limited time offer!
Get FREE membership if you pick up brand new, FREE goods from your local BIG W store in September
Good360 have partnered with BIG W to donate brand new goods direct from their stores to local NFPs. Your organisation will be responsible for collecting the donations from the local BIG W store in September 2018. For a limited time we’re offering FREE Good360 membership for all NFPs who match with a local BIG W store for a September One-Time pickup. Read all about the Local Store Donations here and in our NFP Handbook.
How to claim your FREE Good360 membership:
- Determine if the BIG W Local Store Donation is right for your organisation. Read all about Local Store Donations here and in our NFP Handbook here. In particular please consider if you have a BIG W store near you and if you have need for the goods on offer for your communities.
- Click here to register for FREE Good360 membership. During Step 2 (‘Organisation’) of the registration process, when asked whether you are participating in a promotional campaign, select ‘Yes – Local Store Donations’ from the dropdown menu. Membership fees will be automatically removed.
- It can take Good360 up to 24 hours to activate your membership. Once activated you have access to our online store of all brand new goods.
- Add a BIG W store to your shopping cart by searching our map in the Local Store Donations section of our online store and complete checkout.
Terms & Conditions
- During Step 2 (‘Organisation’) of the registration process, when asked whether you are participating in a promotional campaign, you must select ‘Yes – Local Store Donations’ from the dropdown menu to remove membership fees. Offer expires on Thursday, 16 August.
- Must complete checkout with a BIG W Local Store Donation by Friday, 17 August, otherwise membership will be terminated.
- Good360 cannot guarantee the type and quantity of goods available at each BIG W store. If your nominated store does not have sufficient goods available or your participation cannot proceed due to no fault of your own, then your Good360 membership will remain valid.
- Offer and membership is at all times subject to Good360’s standard Ts&Cs and Good360 reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Offer and membership is at all times subject to Good360’s standard Ts&Cs and Good360 reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.