New to Good360?
Good360 is a charity that takes brand new, unsold goods from businesses and distributes them to charities and Not for Profits to help Australians in need.
To date we have sourced more than $43 million in brand new donated goods from our generous partners including BIG W, L’Oréal, 3M, LEGO, Winc (formerly Staples), LUSH and many more and delivered millions of goods to our member charities all around Australia.
For an annual membership fee of $250+ GST charities can access brand new, non-perishable goods from some of Australia’s biggest brands, retailers and manufacturers via our online store. Like an eBay for charities – but charities get the goods they need for free and only pay a small shipping and handling fee to get the goods delivered right to their door.
Click here to become a member today.
As a special Good360 new member offer, you will receive a ‘Do Good’ pack including Office supplies and much more, valued up to $275 delivered FREE to your business address if you sign up for a Good360 membership.
Once you are registered, a Good360 Giving Team member will give you a welcome call with more details about your FREE ‘Do Good’ pack.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer applies to all valid Good360 Australia Ltd (‘Good360’) registrations made from 7 March 2018 to 30 June 2018.
- Only valid while stocks last and subject to availability.
- Limit of one pack per valid charity registration.
- Good360 cannot guarantee the contents of the pack
- The pack will be automatically sent to the charity’s registered delivery address nominated during registration. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Offer is subject to Good360’s standard Ts&Cs and Good360 reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.