The cache and cookies should be cleared regularly for several reasons. Depending on your settings, the cache can grow quite big, use a lot of disk space on your computer and cause slow web browsing. The cache can also cause issues when viewing new versions of previously visited web pages. Deleting the cache and cookies data regularly helps to troubleshoot, helps to increase the loading time of web pages, loads new versions of web pages and increases the performance of your computer.
The following are step-by-step instructions for clearing out your browsers cache and cookies.
IMPORTANT: Be sure and close/quit the browser and restart it after clearing the cache and cookies.
1. Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner). 2. Select More tools.
3. Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data. 4. If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Chrome menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
1. Click on the Tools bar. 2. Click Settings (On Mac, it’s labeled Preferences). 3. On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security.
4. Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the Clear Data… button.
5. Select only the two options and hit Clear Now. 6. If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
1. Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner), and open the Settings menu.
2. Click Privacy, search, and services on the left-side menu. 3. Under the section Clear browsing data, Click Choose what to clear. 4. Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
5. Click Clear Now. 6. Close Microsoft Edge completely for your changes to take effect.
Safari for Mac
1. Click on Safari on the top menu bar. 2. Click Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab. 4. Click Manage Website Data…
5. Click Remove All. 6. Click Remove Now. 7. Go to the Safari menu on the top menu bar. 8. Select Quit to close Safari and save your changes.
Safari for iOS
1. Go to the Settings app on your device. 2. Scroll down to the Safari menu. 3. Scroll down and select Clear History and Website Data. 4. A pop-up will come up verifying that you want to clear the History and Data. Select Clear History and Data. 5. The button for Clear History and Website Data will turn gray when cache and cookies have been successfully cleared.
Chrome for iOS
1. Open Google Chrome on your iOS device. 2. Click on the menu toolbar in the bottom right corner. 3. Select Settings. 4. Select Privacy. 5. Select Cookies, Site Data, Cached Images and Files. At the top, set the Time Range to All Time. 6. Click Clear Browsing Data at the bottom of the screen. 7. Then confirm by clicking Clear Browsing Data again.
With Australia accelerating efforts towards circularity by 2030, it is critical that all sectors of the economy and society are working together collaboratively and cooperatively to address the increasing resource constraints, inequities in resource allocation and growing waste challenges. This requires consumers, businesses, governments, and the charitable sector to all play their part in creating a more sustainable and equitable future for all, recognising we are all part of a collective dynamic ecosystem that is co-creating our future together.
Congratulations to our Member of the Month for March, Uniting Vic.Tas. Uniting Vic.Tas run several programs to assist communities in need and provide donations from Good360 in addition to services they provide. Since becoming a member in 2018, they have shared numerous impact stories of the joy they have created, especially to communities who have not experienced outreach previously. Read below on some of their programs and some special stories they have experienced on the ground.
March 8 is International Women’s Day, and this year UN Women Australia’s 2023 theme is ‘Cracking the Code: Innovation for a gender equal future’. This brings an opportunity for everyone to acknowledge the power of innovative technologies and systems in the advancement of women, who are marginalised globally and have a smaller presence in the digital world. We are also challenged to address the current barriers in place that keep women stagnant and play our small part to welcome women to move through society as comfortably as men.